Thread: Juice "0" setting

If the Juice is set to the 0 setting, does this give stock performace? I've seen a few references to this being a 'timing' only setting. What does that mean to performance?
    2002 Chev 2500HD, D-Max/Alli, X-Cab Short Box, LT, Black/Graphite, Hot Juice from JK, Back Country steps, Michelin LTX. Not sure if its a mid-life crisis or second childhood but it sure is fun.

Kennedy Guest

I haven't dyno tested, but I do believe that it does alter performance somewhat. It's kindsa tough to intercept signals, and not alter them somewhat, even when not trying. I believe the timing portion is present and identical in all settings.

Thanks for the info, John. I've run in the '0' setting in the winter when the roads were bad and didn't notice any difference over stock. Of course after level 4 everything feels sloooooooow.
    2002 Chev 2500HD, D-Max/Alli, X-Cab Short Box, LT, Black/Graphite, Hot Juice from JK, Back Country steps, Michelin LTX. Not sure if its a mid-life crisis or second childhood but it sure is fun.