Hello all...
I am new to this forum and am a full-time RVer. I've put 32k miles on my truck over the last 2 years, about half of it pulling my trailer (see specs below). I spend a lot of time in western mountains where 8%+ grades are common. I tow with Juice on power level #1, and limit my EGTs to 1250F with Attitude. I would appreciate comments on the lollowing issues.
1. Am I doing any damage to Duramax or Allison towing w/Juice in setting #1? What would it take to tow in #2? (tranny mods, exhaust, waste-gate, etc.)
2. I am very close to the 3042 lb limit on my rear 245 tires. Am planning on changing to 265s (Mich XLT). Will I need to have Allison reprogrammed? If so, who will do it?
3. I have been using Delo 400 oil and changing every 3k miles w/filter. Would like to switch to synthetic and extend to 8k miles. Any oil and/or filter recommendations? Amsoil? Syn for Allison?
4. About 20% of the time my panel instruments do not work when I start my truck. If I pull the associated 10A fuse 2 or 3 times, they start working. Any ideas?

Thanx in advance for your commetns.

Regards, Jim