The mirrors I got with the truck were note remote controlled or heated. They were the manual towing mirrors. I put remote/heated mirrors on.

The drivers door was wired and the heater works fine with the RWD. I want to get the driverside wired too.

I ordered the armrest panel and switches (one to select the mirror to adjust, the other to make the adjustment) from the dealer. When I went to install them I could not find the wiring in the drivers door. So I need to wire from under the dash out to the switches and DS mirror. I'm sure I can get the connector but I need a wiring diagram to see what color wires I'm working with, the plug/connectors numbers and whichi pins to wire to.

It would be nice if GM put the Service Manual and Wiring Diagrams online where owners could access them. When I had my other truck, I had a user ID and password to a **** Owners site where I could access service manuals and wiring diagrams.

If someone knows the part number for the wiring harness that goes to the driver side controls and mirror, that would be even better.

[ 02-20-2003: Message edited by: johns ]</p>