I have a 2002 Silverado CCLB 3500 4x4 D/A dually that has almost 83000 miles and must say have had very few problems with the truck until recently. I had replaced the original goodyears at about 70k only because wet weather traction was poor to say the least. I did some work for a friend of mine and as payment he gave me 6 Firestone Transforce 235/85/R16E's. The truck rode fine for about 10,000 miles. It started wandering and vibrating while cruising at highway speeds over 50mph and didn't take bumps very well. I then replaced the shocks with Bilsteins and also added pitman arm and idler arm braces from Kennedy and i must say that made a tremendous difference in the ride quality. The truck felt much more responsive in steering and kept the tires on the road. Now i have a bad vibration throughout the truck at pretty much any speed 35mph and up and the truck seems to be very unpredictable on dry and even worse on wet pavement. I checked the balance on the tires and rotated them again just for the hell of it but to no avail. While it was on the lift i checked the driveshaft, and didn't feel any tight u-joints or bad hanger bearing. However after driving the truck to work today i noticed the vibration seemed to be alot worse and seemed to be most noticeable in the front floor. I do see some sidewall flaws, like a 1/2" wide indent that goes completely around the center of the sidewall of two of the tires. I'm thinking that the tires are giving the problem, but i want to know what tires are best for everyday driving and towing a car trailer maybe once or twice a month? I'm also going back the stock tire size. I was looking at either Michelins or Goodyears. Thanks