I've been carrying the Superlift TrueSpeed speedometer recalibration unit around in the truck for the last month and finally got around to installing it. It was a fairly simple install with the exception of the c2 connector on my 2002 California truck is clear instead of red. Any way we got it installed and after 3 or 4 stops to make fine adjustments the sppedometer / odometer are whithin .3 mph at 75 mph according to my GPS.

I calibrated it according to the published tire sizes from Fireston/Bridgestone. Stock Steeltex 245/16 at 30.5 diameter and Bridgeston Dueler 285/15 at 32.9. These were obviously off either by stock being smaller or new tire bigger because I had to dial in more adjustment.

I had always figured my fuel mileage at about an 8% difference. But last tank I used after the install showed it to be about a 10% difference. last tank was about 125 city 300 highway came in at 17.9 mpg.

For all you guys out there that want to recalibrate the speedometer this thing works! It also has a switch so you can run a second size of tire wheel and have your speedometer be on with the flic of a switch.

allamerican1