Thread: stearing shaft rattle

there has been alot of talk on this topic.could some one fill me in on this bearing you are putting in and where.i got the part number from this forum. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

mechanicwillie,

Is this what you are looking for ? Been busy? Hope not fixing D-Max'es ....... If you know what I mean , no problems are good problems ....
    MAC

BRYANGmc (poster from Brandy)
    <Quote:"Sorry I took so long to reply with a part#. I misplaced the workorder. MUDNURL is correct the part# is 26099860 description- bearing k 6.525
    I need to say again that DON LORENZ GMC is A#1 in my book. They really go to bat for you even after the sale. No I don't work for them, it's just rare to find a dealer with a great service dept.

Check the drivetrain forum, It's all there.
    02\'LT CC/SB D/A Grey/Graphite W/Everything. Modern Python Wheels,Line-X,Putco 4\" SS nerfs,Lucerix mirrors,Amsoil air filter,Husky Liners,EGR carbon fiber B/guard,APC carbon fiber Euro Tails,APC clear corners,Husky splash guards,GMC bright side moldings,Kennedys\' 70-100W headlight harness, PIAA air dam and 520 ion crystal fogs,Draw-Tite class v receiver,Bilsteins,Fumoto, HOT Juice,Banks 4\",BD exhaust brake,O.D. lockout,Autometer Phantom guages,Escalade bezel and guage cluster,Sound system to compliment this fine truck,Many #\'s of sound deadener,100% transynd,all else Amsoil,Zaino stuff inside and out.####UNDERSTANDING WIFE! *01\' Nordic Fox 27F TT * 01\' Pro-Circuit YZ 250 <a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/darrell3\" target=\"_blank\">Pics</a>

mdrag Guest

Cool

Topic moved to 2500HD/3500 HD Trucks & Drivetrain forum.