Picked up new 03 Friday afternoon, took a break in trip saturday and today gave it a good wash and start of the first wax. While washing I noticed the spare tire lock is gone, the wiper arms are no longer the 90 degree arms, no under hood light, the rubber flaps at ends of front bumper are gone and the damn block heater cord will not clear the hood.
On the inside, I noticed the Bose radio can't pickup anything on FM, the glove box lock is gone, the CD rack with door is gone and one power source has been eliminated. Storage for garage opener is eliminated along with the neat sun glass compartment.
However I guess I should be happy. I now have two cubby holes in dash and one in overhead console that are either so deep you cannot get your hand in or not tall enough to put anything in. I also get to pay about 8% more for all this.
I would add that the paint quality and the panel fit is no where near the quality that was on my old 02. My 02 would also blow the doors off this 03, stock to stock.
Other than that above, I am pretty pleased so far, but it will be back in the shop getting panels aligned next week and maybe I will have a better opinion after.