I have a lot of shudder and pulse when I apply the brakes on our 02 c/c 4x4 3500 GMC. I replaced the pads about six months ago and now I am starting to get the pulse when I appy the brakes. I guess it is warped rotors. I don't beleive in turning them, it seems they just warp again only quicker.I have checked all of the front end components ( tie rods idler arm pitman arm ) and all are tight. I haven't done the rotors on one of these yet and wonder how hard it is? I did the front on our 97 Dodge 4x4 and they were as pain. I was hoping that the rotors come off the hubs, or do I have to knock out the studs and split the hub and rotor and undo the abs cable like the one's on the Dodge's. I appreciate any input. I can get the rotors from a friend for about $100 for the pair. I used to spin wrenches for a living a long time ago, but it never hurts to get advice from you techs out there. This forum has saved me a lot of trial and error and I can't say how much I appreciate all of your help. Thanks