Hi everybody I own a 2003 HD D/A. It has a Rancho 4 inch lift and some 285's with 16x10's. I have been searching for some help with my trucks steering. It locks and it is very hard to turn at low speeds. Two different dealers have replaced two steering pumps and no go. The first dealer blamed it on the lift and on the (according to him huge 285's tires). The second dealer was a little more honest and told me that chevy knows about the problem and that they are not doing anything about it. The mechanic said that he was told by chevy not to even replaced the steering pump but the dealer OK it. Something funny I noticed is that the truck will steer perfectly below 70 degrees and above that it will lock specially when applying the brakes. I'll do anything to get this fixed, I was thinking to take my truck maybe tomorrow to 4wheelparts to see if they can recomend anything. The only thing is that lets say I put an aftermarket pump or something I could void the warranty. I love my jacked up diesel cadillac, except when I have to park, back up or get out of small drive ways. any help would be greatly appreciated....