Okay, got both the front and rear changed. The rear was black and I had quite a few metal flakes on the magnet/plug and about 1/2 of a quart low, which is what I expected (Thanks to you guys/gals.) The front came out looking pretty dark at first and then turned into grey poupon. Again about 1/2 a quart low, but no big pieces on the magnet, just lots of metal dust. (Probably some effenciency engineer said to short every truck 1/2 quart and look at all the money they save on the high dollar synthetic. ) I went ahead and hit all 11 zerks while I was under there, and again thanks, cause I had only found 8 before searching.
Okay, now the part I need help on. In the front diff fluid was a bunch of yellow flakes. It looked like paint chips. I thought maybe the gears were painted and the paint wore off or the casting release materials coming out. Has anyone seen this and should I be worried

I did jack up both sides to get fluid out of the axel tubes. Now, should I check level in a week or two, or can I go on my merry way until the next oil change?

Thanks for the knowledge I am sure to recieve.