Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kennedy Open House 2004 Updated 6-16-04

Heck tell everybody! And this time make an overnighter out of it with a DJ and break that nice new shop in correctly!
    Let'em know well in advance so we can plan better for it and I can stay longer. I always like playing in other peoples shops, so much kewl stuff to get into.

Cannonball

BTW Will that nice fuel pump of yours work on gasoline too??? What is the service life of it?
    2003 Duramax 3500 Crew Cab/Dually Wausau Dyno Days 413.1 RW HP!!<br />Edge \"Hot Juice +??\" & Kennedy 4\"x5\" Exhaust.<br />JL Audio enhanced Bose Stereo System

Kennedy Guest

Doug,

Thought about music, but never acted. Thought about moving my Yamaha out to the new building, but then it works pretty good to open the windows in the house and let it blast! The 15" sub you set me up with along with the 15's in my main speakers...

I suppose a guy could cable the speakers, sub, and CD player out to the shop and leave that heavy old Yami in the rack...

ACTUALLY needed aprojector so people wouldn't stand in front of my monitor.

We ran trucks/shop BS till midnight though, so not much time for "noise"

That pump should work with gasoline, but only has a 40,000hr life. It won't prime itself though.