Thread: We in The North East ....

Will not be left out ......

We are gathering again on the 27th of September in Cornwall, CT ..... Just something simple one day meet and greet and a Barbecue .... No wine no dine, just a cozy BS session, show off your truck,have a burger dog and a beer ..... Please E-mail me for further info,if interested ..... In subject please type "Northeast Diesel Get Together take II " ...... Our sponser is Terry .....

Mac [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ps I hoping to have my SUNCOAST Tranny in by then ,should be interesting .......

Thumbs up

Glad it's gonna be less involved this year. Should make it a little easier to attend. One day surrounded by other diesel nerds is plenty for most people.
    2003 GMC 2500HD 4x4 6.6 Diesel <br />443+HP/944LB-FT unstacked #2 only

Once you get there, ya'll can form a chain and scoot on over to MI for some wine and dine.. We can fire up the dyno and have a tranny roast... Sorry Mac,

If it wasnt so close to our event, I would really like to come.. Seems how you wont come here
    2003 GMC Sierra 2500 HD CC Shorty
    Dyno Proven - 800 rwhp on fuel only.
    Trans to hold it and a big ol S400 turbo feeding it.

Damn man, won't be able to bring out the gasser for the meets and greets, myself and 03BlueHD will be out in the Carribean sippin on some Corona's, well I guess we'll be there in spirit, Have fun anyways.........we shall meet again before the end of the year.
    Yet another CT member!!!!!!

Originally posted by 8.1GASSER:
    Damn man, won't be able to bring out the gasser for the meets and greets, myself and 03BlueHD will be out in the Carribean sippin on some Corona's, well I guess we'll be there in spirit, Have fun anyways.........we shall meet again before the end of the year.
    What Ship???

I will be on Grand Princess Oct.12-19th

GMC
    <b>\'02 2500HD - 435 RWHP/774 LB-FT on #2 ONLY..<br />HOT Juice,VA Box,Predator,AFE Stage II,Banks 4\"<br />RS9000\'s,Deep Pan,H2\'s & Pro-Comp 33\"<br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/gmc2002dmax\" target=\"_blank\">Pics</a><br /><a href=\"mailto:gmc2002duramax@earthlink.net\">gmc20 02duramax@earthlink.net</a></b>

Royal Carribean--Adventurer of the Sea's (I believe)
    Yet another CT member!!!!!!