Here is what happened, went to a friends place last week, everything was fine, when I went to leave, I wanted to warm my truck up, turned the key and it just cranked over without starting. Code I got was 0335, which is crankshaft position sensor no signal, I replaced the sensor, that didn't do it, so I checked the voltage at the sensor plug with my meter and it checked out OK (except where it says I should get battery voltage, I was getting 11 volts, is that normal?) , I unplugged the wires from the ECM to check for corrosion and found nothing, then I checked the reluctor wheel and it feels tight, so I thought maybe I would try disconnecting and reconnecting the batteries just to see if that would do anything...now it wont even crank over. Any ideas? today I was going to remove CKP signal wire from the ECM to see if there is a signal there, but it wont crank over, I get lights and all that, so it's not the battery connection. I do have all the service manuals, but this last problem threw me for a loop, I need some pointers as to where I should start now.