I have a 2003 LB7 and pull 11,000 lb. trailer with a heavy tounge weight. The truck has 45,000 miles on it. I replaced the stock tires with 265's for an extra weight margin. Since doing so I have noticed a slight performance drop. Of course the speedo is off and the DIC is now out of whack.

I am not big on major performance upgrades and I am retired so $$$ are limited.

I've started considering a tuner and have looked at the Preditor, Edge Attitude, and the new Banks Bullit. I would only use it when towing which is 90% of vehicle use. I am looking to replace what I "feel" was lost in performance when putting on new tires and the best ecomomy possible. I also would like to restore speedo and DIC accuracy if possible. (i do have gps to check speed). It would need to be easily removable/untraceable for warranty reasons and I would like an included EGT guage.

I don't want a warranty hassle. I don't fully understand how these things work and the + and - of each product.

This truck is the best rig I have in 35 years and I don't want to cause problems and unreasonable expense.

Thanks, Larry