Thanks for the reply Missy, as always I value your input and advice, can you tell me where you recieved the information that the P400 comes with 19:1 CR? The only reason I ask is that just two weeks ago I was told by Ron Taylor of W.W. Williams that the P400 came with a 20.2:1 CR and that a lower CR was not available and this information came directly from Brad Bee of AM General in an email dated 11/09/11. I would be tickled pink if they came with a 19:1 CR, I think I will have to try and call Brad Bee directly this week and verify this again. On the other hand, hasn't Ron Schoolcraft been successfull running 20 to 25 lbs of boost with his engine without failure and I believe he did quite well in one of the last pulloffs with his Suburban or am I mistaken, has it blown? I know you have more experience than I and are more up to date as to what others are doing with the 6.5 performance scene, so please correct me if I am wrong. All I do know is that 15 lbs of boost is not enough boost to clear up the black smoke with my exsisting Peninsular DB2 Marine pump putting out less than 90 Cubic millimeters of fuel per stroke and I am reading and getting told how many others are getting more than 100 cubic millimeters of fuel per stroke out of some DS4 and DB4 pumps. Therfore if it is true and you can actually get this kind of fuel out of these pumps then I want to be able to use that fuel and put it to power and not black smoke, and my present tune tells me that if I can't give it more boost then I can't use one of these pumps putting out that kind of fuel, but yet others are? So they say.
Like I said, I value your experience and advice and I will let you know if I find out anything different from AM GENERAL this week.
Thanks Again, Dave