Hey Jim, as we have spoke before, if the P400 comes with 19:1 pistons I'll leave it and tune accordingly, if not I think I'm going to put 18:1 s in it and then play with the tuning and I think I will be able to add more fuel IF IN FACT THERE IS A PUMP PUTING OUT MORE THAN 90 MM. I agree with you and I have my spec sheet but there sure are alot of claims of 100 to even 120 mm of fuel output most claiming from a DS4, I couldn't get mine to do that so that is why I converted it to a DB2, so I'd have to see it to believe it but who am I? I just want to be able to get MORE POWER if infact someone can get a DB4 to put out more fuel than my DB2. And Missy I presently tuned with a GM 8 turbo with a Spearco IC, a 3" DP and 4" to muffler then 5" muffler on back, so yes you are correct if I just added an HX 35 to my present setup 15 psi of boost may be enough I just don't want to have to pull the motor and change pistons later if a better pump is produced. Nor do I want to pull it because I overboosted or overfueled either. I am really hoping that you are correct and the P400 comes with the 19:1 CR so I won't have to go into the motor and I think the DB2 that I have now will work great with that CR and a HX 35 and it will save me some $ to maybe put that Dodge IC that I have taking up space in my shop in it. Oh! then it will be able to handle more fuel, It's a viscious cycle this diesel power thing Jim got me started on back in 95 when I bought my Burb.

As always, Thanks for your time and input, Dave