Hello, I have this Bully Dog with the Crazy Larry program, AFE intake and exhaust. I added a pair of PPE tie rod sleeves to help keep the front tires straight on an aggressive launch on 4WD and tried it out and did not get out of 4WD after launch. Mechanic said to take it for an alignment first and I took it for an alignment but have not tried it out yet because the mechanic who worked on the check engine light problem with codes that had something to do with the EGR and low fuel problem added a shim valve kit and still did not work. anyway he said to put the truck back to stock and reflash the ECMat the dealer because there is a bulletin for the 06-07 EGR reflash, etc. Does anyone know anything about a reflash or reprogramming for the 06-07 Duramax?
I am not sure if that is the problem or if he does not know what to look for. I do not want to go back to that mechanic and afraid he could ruin my truck, I'd rather take it to a proffessional shop who knows the works. Any way I was talking to PPE and ATS if they could upgrade the truck with an ATS Extreme transmission, 5 disk torque converter, aftermarket injectors, PPE Hot2 programmer, Auroa 3000 turbo, PPE intercooler, Duramaximizer, boost controller, PPE CP-3 fuel pump and fix the check engine light problem and fix it so it will get out of 4WD after launch and switch to 2WD. And a few other mods. They said it can be street driven and can be used for towing also. PPE says that this crew cab truck without the injectors can run 11.5 seconds in a quarter.
Am I dreaming or is this a bad idea? I do not really race all the time but like to smoke a Zo6 off the line. Any suggestions?

Kennedy Diesel, what do you advise I should put or not put or not to do or do? THANKS
Bad Max