Thread: Fire Depts' 95 6.5

Default Fire Depts' 95 6.5

Well I thought I would share a photo of our 1995 HD3500 that we built as a service truck.This poor truck has alot of history. It originally started out as a utility bucket truck. We bought it and put a new utility body and camper top on it. We were trying to save money by having the truck painted at the Prison tradeskills division. One day before delivery 2 prisoners stole it and ran thru a gate and wrecked it in a ditch. When we finally got it back it had a destroyed the front clip, the hood was smashed, the box was bent in when it bounced off of a Merceded Benz and there were gunshot holes in it. The prison wanted to fix it but we declined and had the Chevy dealership put it back together. It is still in service to this day.

Forrest (The Chief)
    93 C3500
    Dually crew cab
    auto trans
    Tekonsha Brake control
    New IP 128K
    New injectors 135K
    New glowplugs 135K
    http://www.nascarcamping.com
    http://www.montgomeryspeedway.com

Nice Unit!!!
    We have three 6.5's (2 Subs and a 3500 Cube)

2006 Chevy Silverado LT 2500 HD 4x4 LLY 6 sp Allison / CCSB / Dual Pillar pod - Autometer Z series pyro & boost / 4" Silverline T/B T-409 SS w 5" Tip / Volant C.A.I. with Proguard 7 filter / Diablosport Predator / Blocked EGR / LT305/70R16 Buckshot Maxxis Mudders / Sirius / Rhino Liner / Leveling Kit / Firestone Ride Rite Air Bags / Trail FX Stainless Bull Bar and Side Step Rails / Stainless Billet Grille, Bug Deflector & Ventshades
    2007 38' Victory Lane 5th Wheel Tri-Axle Toy Hauler, 2 slides, 12' Garage
    other toys: 700 RMK, 600 XLT, 500 Cat ATV, YZ250F, 14' Lund

We have 3 6.5's in our department, I currently dont have any picture. We have a 94 3/4 sub that is set up as an incident comand vehicle, mainly used for errends and when volunteer chiefs take it for duty rig. Our sub station has a 98 1 ton GMC crew cab with a service body, set up as a rescue/brush rig, has 200 gallons of water on board. The fire Chief currently has a 99 Chevy 3/4 ton pickup set upduring fire season with 200 gallons of water and a remote front bumper nozzle. He is supposed to be ordering a new tahoe to replace the pickup, then the fire inspector should be getting it. All 3 are 4x4's.
    I gots me 2 GMC's and a Jeep
    71', 99', and an 04 Liberty
    In loving memory of my son Nicolas Allen "Cole" Carter 10/5/05