Your funny.
My "autowrecker" trained mechanic has already taken the shine off it...

This is an expensive project, which I am probably going to redo at some point. The mechanic would be good for a re&re on a used motor... but lacks the skill/wisdom/finesse for this job. I asked him to use all new bolts... he reused the bolts off the old motor to attach all peripherals such as intake, exhaust manifolds, etc...
He did get new starter bolts which I specifically mentioned...

The undercarriage is disgustingly filthy, he wouldn't let me pressure wash it at his shop or clean it before the install. He was worried about making a mess on his floor. His floor is more filthy than most garage floors I have seen. Enough venting... he is what he is... a budget mechanic. My loss. My nice engine got installed in the wrong shop.

Here is the clearance on the pan after the install...
Underside view:

SideView:

FrontView:

Tight Spot:

Another day babysitting... the power steering and vacuum pumps, ac, pulleys, radiator, top of intake the manifold, duall thermostat housing and throttle cable bracket, and crank pulleys and front brackets need to go on.

The exhaust crossover, bottom bell housing shield, and starter will complete the backside.

Oh.. and I need to install a 5 foot length of pipe between exhaust down pipe and the muffler.

I will help him setup the TPS and any wiring he can't figure out.

We will then fire it up after we purge air from the fuel line.... at the rate he moves... this will likely be tomorrow.

Does anyone have any tips on initial startup? Assuming it he purges air from the top of the fuel filter canister, and the IP purges the air from Injector lines.

Mike