Found what I thought to be a leaking injector on this truck. Of course driver's side right at the back near the firewall, steering linkage, brake booster, etc, you know the real easy one to get at (not) unless you are a contortionist!! Anyway, took injector out and down to the shop to test, said it was fine, no dribbles, no leaks, even at 2100 psi!! So leaking return line me thinks, replaced that on the side that runs to the next injector, seems fine, but looks like injector is still leaking. Changed the other side with short piece of hose and plugged it off like what was on there, but still leaking!! Very hard to see exactly where this is coming from. I took the short piece of line off and discovered a tear, cut it down and tried again, seemed to tear it again? Question: Is there a difference in which nipple goes to which line, like maybe I am blocking off the wrong side? or did I just get a bad chunk of line? or what have I missed? I tried teflon taping the threads on the fuel line feeding the injector thinking it was a supply issue, nope. Next????? dynamite?? and run for the hills?!?!?!? Please help!!