Hi,

here's some feedback for you:

I installed the kit in my TH700 MD8 transmission.

The kit:

The quality of the kit is really good, all parts are machined out of aluminum & really flawless, it definitely is no cheap aftermarket crap. There is an "installation manual" included: it's one sheet with instructions but it is enough to get the job done.

Installation:
After I spent some time with several transmission manuals I felt ready to take my th700 apart ... and I never have done anything to a automatic transmission before, well except from replacing the oil&filter.

The installation of the kit is quite easy but you have to remove the valve body but that is no big deal after all. Just be aware of the check balls! Fortunately I managed it to get the valvebody off without mixing up the check balls.
After you got the valvebody of the transmission you can install the new parts. Basically you only have to change some springs and change one of the little shift pistons (you have to choose the springs according to your application: gas/diesel 4wd or 2wd and so on)

Well, that's basically it. Just follow the little instruction sheet, be careful and don't mix something up or lose the checkballs.

Hope I can tell you more after the th700 is back in my truck again

Greetings

Flo