I have only had my truck about 4 months. I have since put about 3000 miles on it so far. I have noticed as of late it has been a little sluggish and slow to accelerate when you lean on the throttle. I have also noticed a slight decrease in fuel mileage by about 2 mpg in town and highway. At first I thought it just might be that I was getting used to it. I had already changed the oil and filter but held off on the fuel filter cause it drove so well. I recieved my edge insight monitor today and hooked everything up an noticed the fuel rail pressure would not go much over 8000 under full acceleration. I then decided to change the fuel filter. After doing so the monitor showed the rail pressure to go as high as 26000 and it felt much stronger. I am certain a partially restricted fuel filter would cause the performace issues but would it also decrease the mpg? I feel kinda stupid asking these questions. I was a heavy equipment mech. for 12 years and much of the work was diesel however most all of the work was never prevenitive or performance and was only as needed. Any input would be great. Thanks