Hello, I am new here. I joind after my 03 Crew LB7 started to blow lots of smoke & detonate. I followed advise that was given in the threds and took the truck into the dealer ship on the goodfaith injector policy. After the truck had been diagnosted with high return #'s running 44ml on the right and 61ml on the left. They decided to change the injectors. This had been the best news I had gotting all month. A few day's later I recived a call from the dealer saying to come down at 4:00 and pick it up. They were just finishing up. I went to the dealership and found a tec doing a compresstion test on the truck. I was informed that at some time a valve on # 3 cylinder had ether bent or had burnt out. I now need to know what are the torqe specs and the order to tighten the head. Also is there some kind of new fangled tool to compress the valve spring or dose a regular spring compressor work. Any words of wisdom are welcome at this point. We will just say this guy can't afford to waist anymore time and has no money to pay a dealership to do the work.