Alright guys i have been doin some more research on my transmission issue. I know im not goin to use a 4l80e, i thought about using a nv4500 b/c it will bolt right up to my borg warner 4470, but i called south bend today to see if i could get a clutch made but they said the input shaft was to short to use with the duramax flywheel. So i thought about using a zf-6 speed tranny but i dont know if it will bolt up to my borg warner 4470. The only reason i want to use my oringal tcase is it has sum heavy duty custom shift linkage and its a manual tcase, it also has a pto brake on the rear of it that is attached to my ebrake. Also the borg warner tcase is cocked way down compared to a allison and 263 tcase. I think if i use a allison and stock t case i think it will mess with my front driveline angle. I dont know if you guys can tell in the pic but my truck sits up really high. It has 285 70 19.5s on it. So does any one know what a borg warner 4470 fit on and if i could get any adapters maybe.
o by the way the tcase has 32 spline input.