Hi All, Great Website, my first time posting here so apologies in advance if I don't do this right. I'm trying to convert my 89 4x4 GMC Suburban 6.2 TH400 over to a 700R4. Eventually I hope to put in a Cummins on to this same tranny (but thats lots of bucks down the road). I have a doner tranny out of an 90 gasser with the same transfer case. My questions are:

1. Does anyone have photos/Diagrams of how the tv cable connects to the bracket(s) on top and thus to the fuel pump. I can find plenty of diagrams for a gasser carburated setup, but not the diesel. I'v purchased the bracket from a junkyard, but they didn't have any setups that I could take photos from.

2. Other than converting the shift springs from gas to diesel, changing out the converter to an appropriate diesel one, and changing the speedo electronic hookup to my current style (gear driven), what other items am I overlooking (i.e. what is the best stall speed for a converter, etc.).

I plan on having a tranny shop do the tranny work and I've plenty of help to install it (gotta keep the cost low). Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

Diesel Burb