Hey u guys who have the dredded limp mode, im right there with you. I dont know if its common knowledge to what was causing my limp mode but i was so excited to figure it out i thought i would share it with u guys who might r still looking for a solution. Well i was pullin my fishing boat and going up a hill, which of course i had to give it some more gas, when i was only met with dropped power and a 2000 rpm limit. I made my first mistake when i took it to the dealer who had it for three days and couldnt find anything wrong with it. So thx to this forum i was pretty much able to learn how my complete fuel system works and found that the problem was most likely my fprv. i overnighted and replaced the part. NO MORE LIMP MODE. i spent 2 months trying to figure this one out. Unfortunately i kept thinkin it was the fuel filter prematurely plugging, after gutting the fourth filter i had bought and seeing that it wasnt that dirty i decided that cant be the problem. i hope this fix can help some of u guys!