Well guys, it's time to let him go. I've had this truck for 8 1/2 years now and he has served me well. Always faithful. He just flipped 200,000 recently, compression of 400# in all eight cylinders. He's apple red with a silver pinstripe. STill looks pretty good, but not as nice as DR. Lee's. Has a clean carfax and spent entire life down here in the good ol' South. I've changed my mind before and I reserve the right to do so again, but the right offer and it's yours. I'm in the Nashville, TN area.

Since I've owned him I've done:
1. Rebuilt 700R4 trans
2. Fuel injection pump and 8 injectors 24,000 miles ago, fires right up
3. Two brand new DieHard Gold batteries last week
4. AC 60G glow plugs with modified glow circuit (20 secs in cold winter)
5. New door panels
6. New seat
7. New carpet
8. New dash
9. TIG welded aluminum hotrod radiator
10. Condenser and receiver/dryer
11. AC R134a and 40F degrees
12. Newer alloys from a 90's GM truck
13. Remote keyless entry
14. Replaced block heater, hardly used since replacement
EVERYTHING works

What it needs:
paint is oxidized...polishes up pretty well but really needs to be painted to be perfect. Top of the cab is primer/silver currently to stop oxidation, actually looks pretty cool, matches the silver pinstripe. It still has an oil leak, not sure where from. I'm thinking rear main seal but not sure. I don't have the time to fool with it anymore. Truck runs top notch, 25+mpg on the open road and has never left me stranded. Still driving it now, just have to keep a watch on the oil.
If anyone wants to see some pics email me and I'll send them to you.
You all know better than anyone what this truck is worth. Offer me something? I'm ready for something smaller, probably an AWD car for a change. I'm keeping the VW TDI though, can't beat 52mpg.
greggycATcpwsDOTnet