Thread: Hid Back Up Lights For 88-2011

Burning Oil is offline http://www.lubedealer.com/pmdcable/home.aspx

Default Hid Back Up Lights For 88-2011

HID BACK UP LIGHTS FOR 88 & UP Chevy GMC
    I am offering a kit to convert your dim back up lights to extreamly bright HID back up lights. A normal kit is $199, but the 88-98 body style is $245 because of the printed circuit board style lights we have. The boards cost me an additional $30 a set then I have labor to modify them.
    I will also sell just the alluminium adapters for $30 a pair and you can mod your own.
    Now offering a kit so you can install HID headlights as your back up light. Will work on most any vehicle. I have installed these on several trucks and they are stunning in the difference (like day and night). They make a great work light also, my kit will let you turn on the HIDs anytime you want with a manual switch and/or while in reverse. I use mine almost daily. Women also love them too because they make seeing what's behind you easier.
    I posted a couple years ago about a Ford Super Duty I converted and some pepole had concerns about using HIDs as back up lights.
    They were:
    1. Q) Will they come up to full brightness because you are not in reverse long enough?
    A) Yes they will if you are backing up for more than 2 seconds. They come up to full brightness in the same time as headlights take.
    2. Q) Do they get to hot for the housing?
    A) No, not in my experience. I have had mine on for 30 minutes at a time with no problems. Had a customer (yesterday) leave his on and forgot about them. More than 2 hours later he went out to a dead battery, but at least we know they did not get hot.
    I have been told many times that HIDs have a lower temp than halogens. I never took a reading so can't say for sure.

I will be selling complete kits for $199+shipping
    OR I will sell just the adapter that attaches to the lens. The adapter allows the HID bulb a means to attach. The adapters are machined from alluminium and are $30+shipping for two. That way you can use the HID kit of your choice. (880 bulbs)
    My kit includes:
    HID light kit
    Alluminium lens to HID bulb adapter
    Relay harness
    10 ga supply wire
    trigger wire w/manual switch
    wire loom
    2 fuse holders
    Misc butt connectors, zip ties.

Until I find time to put these on the web site please PM/email me if you would like to buy a set/kit

Pictures to follow next.
    1993 4x4 1ton 6.5/4l80e runs on WVO.
    1996 1ton 2wd crew cab 6.5/4l80e with db2 IP.
    1996 1ton 4x4 crew cab dually with Cummins diesel
    1970 Chevy 4x4 big block 4 speed.
    1972 Chevelle convertible with 540 CID engine.

We sell pmd extension cables and the Flight systems PMD or the new Stanadyne PMD with available 7 year warranty.
    Turbo Boost Bolts, engine oil cooler kits and lots of 6.5 turbo diesel parts. Check out the web site

www.pmdcable.com

OK, Im having problems loading pictures. Will try again later.

We sell pmd extension cables and the Flight systems PMD or the new Stanadyne PMD with available 7 year warranty.
    Turbo Boost Bolts, engine oil cooler kits and lots of 6.5 turbo diesel parts. Check out the web site

www.pmdcable.com

OK I have tried at least 10 times to upload photos but keep getting this message " Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" Can Anyone help me figue this one out. I get as far as loading my pictures in the photo album but when I click submit it gives another page with the message above.

Leroy

www.pmdcable.com

Arrow

Send me an email or PM with your system info (computer brand/age, operating system version/service pack), recent updates, etc. This comes up from time to time, and it's usually a needed update, patch, or a missing plugin. You could try clearing your cookies and internet history (cache).
    1985 Blazer 6.2
    2001 GMC 2500HD D/A
    dmaxmaverick@thedieselpage.com

Finnaly got my new web site up. Here is a link the the HID back up lights.
    http://www.pmdcable.com/index.php?ma...=index&cPath=5

www.pmdcable.com