Thread: lb7 Edge juice with attitude problem

Default lb7 Edge juice with attitude problem

i have a 2003 duramax with the edge juice with attitude on it. it hase run fine for over a year now. went to start it today and it would crank but wouldn't start. i throw a trouble code p0335. i then noticed that the attitude wasn't doing any thing like power was off to it. so i pulled the chip all the way out cleard the code the truck has run fine. tryed putting it all back together and same problem. any thoughts. i'm guessing a problem with the chip.

Default Edge Support

I would call Edge customer support (it is free). I had some problems with my EGT readings and they helped me bug them out. At the time my unit was over three years old. When I thanked the service tech he said they were #1 in the market place and that the Co felt that good customer service was key to their success. I agree with them. Good Luck John
    *2006 Chevy, 3500, 4X4, DRW, (LBZ) D/A, CC, LT, 252K Miles, 19.5" Wheels, Mag Hytec Transmission Pan and Differential Cover, SS Grill Guard, Racor 2 micron aux fuel filter, 100 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank, using Edge Evolution, Predator Diablosport, Kennedy ECM tune, Fitch Fuel Catalyst.

*2006 Four Winds, Dutchman, 36', RV, D/A, 5500 Kodiak.
    *1993 Harley Davidson, Turbo charged, Springer Softail.
    *2007 Pontiac Solstice.
    *2005 Jeep, Liberty, CRD (diesel).
    *Full-timing in USA, see America first.

BUY AMERICAN or CANADIAN, NOTHING from CHINA .

NutNbutGMC Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gmc4x4crazy View Post
    . pulled the chip all the way out cleard the code the truck has run fine.

tryed putting it all back together and same problem.

i'm guessing a problem with the chip.
    Hmmmmmmmmm