Changing fuel filters 3 times in 4 fillups. Why? You are probably loosing fuel each time you remove a full filter some probably runs out before you can get the new one on. Let it run a few thousand miles, oh and by the way , my fuel mileage continued to increase for about 60,000 miles incrementally just a little every few thousand miles, it took that long for the engine to feel like it was finally broken in. Once you've got the engine and drive train broken in where it runs more free, you should see your mileage increase. I've followed WildBills posts for years and you may just as well believe what he tells you because no one has a good enough memory to lie about something, they will always get caught. I've never heard him say anything that contridicted what he previously said in other posts. I have a good friend with a 2011 and he says he's only getting about 14 mpg. One day I looked at his new truck. It's got a giant steel flatbed with double heavy headache rack, there are two tool boxes loaded, an auxillary fuel tank that he had special made that holds 150 gallons of diesel, he's got chain saws, shovels, tools of all kinds strapped to it. The back seat is folded down and so help me there is not room to put a lunch pail in the back seat, it's stacked to the headliner with stuff he uses in his fence building business everyday, so he never unloads anything. He's usually towing a 16' lowboy trailer with a bobcat on it with fence posts pile up 4 feet deep and he wonders why he can only get 14 mpg. I asked him what his previous F**d truck got and he said you don't want to know and besides it cracked two sets of heads on that 6.0. I assured him the only reason he will have to get rid of the Chevy is because he wants a new truck. It's not gonna break and it's not gonna wear out, unfortunately he will never know what mileage it gets empty, because it never gonna be empty while he owns it.