Hey everyone, I am now selling Amsoil products. Please check out my web site if you have a minute http://www.lubedealer.com/pmdcable/home.aspx
If you would like to purchase anything just click the Amsoil product link at top left on my web site.
I can also set you up with an account so you can buy directly from Amsoil at wholesale prices. They have a preferred customer program and a dealer program. Both will allow you to buy at wholesale, but the dealer program is intended for those that want to start there own business and try to grow there own network of dealers and preferred customers. The dealer option has many more benefits also, if you like contact me for more info.

713-408-0423
Leroy

PS. also available is a:
1. Retail store account for "quick lube" places/stores......ect
2. Commercial account for trucking company/fleets/heavy equipment......ect

FYI: alot of pepole think Amsoil cost to much. You have to remember Amsoil is a full systhetic oil. Its not uncommon the go 25,000 miles between oil changes with oil analyisis. When you compair that to other oil changes at 3-5000 miles the saving is apparent.
With Amsoil= Alot less oil used, less filters, less down time, less hassle, less envoronmental impact.........ect.
Thanks for hearing out my little sales pitch.