92 C3500 Crew Cab, Dually, 2wd. Has had the IP hot start issue for a while, then developed a dead miss, so I figured it was time.

The miss was caused by a broken plastic rocker arm button allowing the rocker to slide off of the valve, thus not opening the valve. I had replaced the ones on the driver's side a year or so ago. This time was on the passenger/turbo side.

Replaced the IP, injectors, and glow plugs. Needed the IP, as evidenced by the hot start issue. Figured that the injectors and glow plugs were probably due, since the truck has 260k miles on it, and I don't know that they have ever been replaced. And, it seemed maybe a couple of glow plugs weren't doing much anyway.

So, got her all back together. Starts up quickly. Seems to idle ok. However, it seems to have a slight miss under light accelleration. Not a 'valve not opening' kind of miss, but just enough to feel and notice. Seems to not be there under fairly heavy accelleration.

Any ideas what I may have missed or screwed up? The mechanical injection engines are fairly simple, so not sure what's up. Gonna try changing the fuel filter tonight or tomorrow, see if that changes anything.

Thanks in advance!

DaveZ.