Hi everyone I have been planning to do a 6.2/6.5 into my gas burb for a year now, and I finally got a donor! Picked up a 94k mile 84 K10 with a 6.2/700r4 combo. Body is shot but it runs great and the trans shifts beautifully.
I am going to use this winter to get everything figured out and then do the swap this spring.
Questions:
Oil pans, I assume they are the same throughout the years? So the 84 SAS pan will still work in my IFS burb?

Hydroboost: the booster unit in the truck is leaking, and needs replaced. I recall reading that the unit bolt pattern was different in the pre 88 style trucks, and do not bolt up in the later ones with out mods. Should I buy a booster for a 94 diesel burb? Will the lines still be the same from the 84 pump to the booster?

A/C- The K10 has a/c, and my burb does. The K10 is obviously a v-belt system, and my burb serpentine. Is there a compressor that will work in my situation, being v-belt, but still use the same manifold style hookup as the later compressor? I need to replace my compressor anyway, the front bearing just finally gave it up. Another thought was if I can swap the clutch assy from a v-belt compressor onto the later compressor?