I know there's so much more than head gaskets that get replaced when the head gaskets get replaced...

It seems there's a tiny fracture in one of my head gaskets (the coolant system gets pressurized and sometimes spits fluid from the overflow). There's no mixing of oil/antifreeze so right now I'm in the "refill the coolant as needed" mode and it's more of a nuisance than anything else BUT I know that I'm staring at a rather large bill if when the gasket really lets go. I was under the impression there may be a kit available with everything one needs to correctly complete the job (gaskets, probably go with the C size just to be sure, new generation torque to yield head bolts, valve cover gaskets, and I have no idea what else. Neither does the parts guy at the stealer, but of course he can get me anything I ask for. The service department wants over $5K to do the job, soup to nuts. A trusted local indy shop can do it for about $3K. I'm thinking that I can put in 40 hours plus <$1K for parts and do it myself... IF I know what parts to replace. Shouldn't need any milling - the engine has never gotten hotter than 210 indicated, so I don't think anything shoud be less than flat; a quick hit with 600 grit paper on a flat piece of steel should make the mating surfaces love each other again.

Parts list? Then I'll save this thread for future reference unless a mod wants to make such parts list a sticky. Maybe call it the Parts List thread...