Hi Thomas,
There is a mish mash of tire sizes and not yet checked if the wheels are all the same. I did notice that one tire was a 9.00 x 16. All 4 tires have badly perished and cracked sidewalls. That's why I want give the truck a good going over before spending any money on it. It looks like the good things have been removed, batteries, tires/wheels and a couple of fog lamps that may have been bolted on the front bumper by the vacant bolt holes. hopefully that's all.

I will drain all oils from the drivetrain casings and poke around with a magnet to see if any large pieces are lurking anywhere and will also be looking for signs of loose or missing bolts just in case the previous owner has swapped out more than just tires and batteries.

If things look ok then I will continue with the engine swap and overhaul suspension, brakes and steering components as required. I also plan on replacing the manual gearboxes input bearing and seal just to be on the safe side. Going to keep the 6.2 which is a 89 vintage naturely aspirated as I am going for economy rather than pulling power at the moment.

Regards

Jim