Thread: hydroboost

Default hydroboost

I have a 94 Silverado 2500 and the hydroboost started leaking p/s fluid badly.I looked at RockAuto and they list several different ones-- something like D6 vs D7 brakes. Anybody know which one I need. Truck is 3/4 ton, extended cab, not a dually,2WD, automatic, originally 6.5 TD. Also, they have A1Cardone and an AC Delco reman for about the same price. Any opinions? By the time I get through paying freight on the rebuilt and the core, it may be the same to get one locally-- especially if the reman is DOA or quits under warranty.Thanks Larry

Why not spend your hard earned money localy and have yours rebuilt. Plus you will be able to find out the specs on what you have.
    2004 Chevy K3500 CCLB DRW Duramax. Stock.

1992 Sea Ray 300DA. 30 plus foot Express Cruiser on a trailer. 13,500# boat and trailer and 69' of combined length rolling. Over length/width permitted load.

SOLD-95 GMC K2500 SLE 6.5L TD, Relocated PMD to bumper #9 res., Custom Lowes special induction tube, Triple gauges on the pillar EGT, Trans, Boost, High Idle Mod, TCC-Lock up Mod, Custom Back up camera, DIY Manual Wastegate Controller, 4" from down tube to 5" stacks, Vac Pump Removed,2007 wheels, WMI by Cooling Mist 8gph @3psi 11gph on demand