Hey everyone. Thsi forum has been literally indispensible through this three or four year long project, so I wanted to post a link to a couple (four total - none really all that good) videos I have posted. The one I am posting a link too was recently taken and is really kind of embarassing cause it is so dark. The intent is to reshoot it this weekend.
I am far from done with this project. The engine was purchased first, several years ago from Camp Lejuene in Jacksonville NC. I had Edwards machine in Greenville (IIRC) NC do the work. Mike Edwards who owns the place is probably hands down the best deisel machinist in the area. He did a great job on the rotating assy. We did about everything we could to try and make it robust. I would have liked a stronger girdle like I have seen some folks, but it was not in the cards yet. I have another take-out that I will go more extreme with when time permits. Danny at ProBuilt transmission here in wilmington NC did the 700R4, again using every trick he knew of to keep it together, beast sun-shell, 5 gear planetary, so on and so on. Used a Jeep NP208 x-fer from a old J20.
Anyway, I will post from photobucket where most of my photos are when I have time. But fro now, here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfOfE...feature=relmfu

Hope it works!

Neo