Thread: CONTEST GIVEAWAY! Free Mishimoto Silicone Hose Kit for the 01-04 Chevy Duramax 6.6L

Default CONTEST GIVEAWAY! Free Mishimoto Silicone Hose Kit for the 01-04 Chevy Duramax 6.6L

Hey guys, Mishimoto is having a contest giveaway for the 01-04 Chevy Duramax 6.6L Silicone Hose Kit!

Here are the rules:
    1) Click on the contest image below.
    2) Watch the Features & Benefits video.
    3) Enter in your information after the video is done.
    4) Cross your fingers!

We will be selecting one lucky winner at random, who will be announced on July 31st! Good luck!

The Mishimoto Performance Intercooler is a key upgrade if you want to push the limits in your Chevy Duramax.

Key benefits include:

• Can handle over 100psi of boost
    • Larger core volume than stock
    • Direct-fit replacement
    • 5-ply silicone boots with Duracore technology
    • Lifetime Warranty

Check out more information on the product page by following this link. - http://www.mishimoto.com/chevy-gmc-6...it-02-045.html

Tyler Sylvester
    Mishimoto Automotive

OK... so you've got the LB7 and (early) LLY guys covered, but what about us LBZ/LMM/LML guys? Where's our love??

On edit, and I don't mean any disrespect to a "Supporting Vendor", but there's a few things that don't ring true (or, at least, require clarification) about this giveaway:

The giveaway says "Silicone Hose Kit", and not "Intercooler Kit" (retail price of $1415.00), as it's described in the link. Is the linked kit the actual item being given away, or just the silicone hoses (not the intercooler or aluminum piping)? Subsequently, the screen cap for the video says "Diesel Coolant Hose Kit", even though it directs to a video about an INTERCOOLER kit. Just kind of confusing, and potentially misleading (not that anyone is going to get hurt by getting free stuff! ).
    Last edited by GMC D-Max; 07-10-2013 at 08:02. Reason: Making point on inconsistencies in original post
    2007 GMC Sierra Classic SLT K3500 CC DRW.
    19.5" Alcoas with 245/70R19.5 Goodyear treads, AFE 5" exhaust, Edge Attitude CTS, AMP Powersteps, Bilstein 5100's

Great to see a replacement boot for these trucks! GM has long ago stopped offering the boots for these and made them only available with the pipes. I don't see a pic of the long LB7 elbow hose, but I assume this is part of the kit?
    Kennedy Diesel-owner
    More than just a salesman-I use and test the products that I sell on a daily basis!
    Superflow Lie Detector in house
    2002 Chev K2500HD D/A CC Long LT 11.77@ 124mph at 7700# fuel only-e.t. needs help
    2005 Chev K3500SRW D/A CC Long LT(SOLD)
    2007 Chev K2500 Classic EC Short LT (Sold)
    2012 GMC K3500SRW D/A CC Long LTZ Happy Birthday to me! Built 1 working day after my birthday and delivered 7 days later.
    2016 GMC K3500SRW D/A CC short LTZ

Custom tuning in house using EFI Live tuning software!

Quote Originally Posted by GMC D-Max View Post
    OK... so you've got the LB7 and (early) LLY guys covered, but what about us LBZ/LMM/LML guys? Where's our love??

On edit, and I don't mean any disrespect to a "Supporting Vendor", but there's a few things that don't ring true (or, at least, require clarification) about this giveaway:

The giveaway says "Silicone Hose Kit", and not "Intercooler Kit" (retail price of $1415.00), as it's described in the link. Is the linked kit the actual item being given away, or just the silicone hoses (not the intercooler or aluminum piping)? Subsequently, the screen cap for the video says "Diesel Coolant Hose Kit", even though it directs to a video about an INTERCOOLER kit. Just kind of confusing, and potentially misleading (not that anyone is going to get hurt by getting free stuff! ).
    We actually do make parts for the LBZ/LMM/LML trucks! You can find all of our diesel stuff on our website (which I have linked you to below).

As far as clarification goes, we are giving away a silicone hose kit for an 01-04 6.6L, just like the title and introductory sentence state. I apologize for any confusion caused by the video included in this contest. We chose to display our intercooler kit video to show the members here that we have a full product line for diesel trucks including intercoolers, aluminum radiators, silicone coolant hose kits, intercooler pipe kits, and factory fit intercooler boots.

The goal of this contest is to help familiarize the diesel community with Mishimoto, while highlighting some of our products, answering any questions, and giving away some cool stuff!

http://www.mishimoto.com/chevy-gmc-d...nce-parts.html
    Tyler Sylvester
    Mishimoto Automotive

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
    Great to see a replacement boot for these trucks! GM has long ago stopped offering the boots for these and made them only available with the pipes. I don't see a pic of the long LB7 elbow hose, but I assume this is part of the kit?
    Thanks! The reason you don't see the long elbow in the picture is because we replace that hose with a shorter elbow hose and some aluminum pipe.
    Tyler Sylvester
    Mishimoto Automotive

Bump it up!
    Tyler Sylvester
    Mishimoto Automotive

Fingers crossed!!!!
    Jeff

"But officer, I ain't Speedin', I'm just flyin' low"

2001 Silverado 3500 Dually LS Ext Cab, 6.6L Diesel, Banks Stinger Kit, 4" Exhaust, VR Straps, Bilstein shocks, 255/85/16 BFG KM2s
    2004 Suburban 2500 LT 6.0L 4x4, Bilstein Shocks, Federico front/rear sway bars
    1996 Caprice 5.7L LT1, B4U Suspension, KYB shocks & Hotchkis sway bars, BMR RCA - alas I miss ya.
    2013 Caprice PPV 6.0L

Quote Originally Posted by Mishimoto View Post
    Thanks! The reason you don't see the long elbow in the picture is because we replace that hose with a shorter elbow hose and some aluminum pipe.
    Am I right in assuming that the hoses to be won are direct replacement for the oe ones or are they different? Are they different than the ones pictured?. I guess I'll wait until I win them to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by dually2002 View Post
    Am I right in assuming that the hoses to be won are direct replacement for the oe ones or are they different? Are they different than the ones pictured?. I guess I'll wait until I win them to find out.
    The hoses to be won in this contest are direct replacement Mishimoto silicone radiator hoses.
    Tyler Sylvester
    Mishimoto Automotive

Bump for free parts!
    Tyler Sylvester
    Mishimoto Automotive

Only 1 day left to sign up for free parts!
    Tyler Sylvester
    Mishimoto Automotive

Hey guys! Sorry about the delay, but we were very busy this past weekend at the Carlisle Truck Nationals! This was a multi-forum contest, and we had to compile all of our entrants and select our winners, so it took some time as well.

Now to get to the point you have all been waiting for. The winner of the silicone hose kit giveaway for this forum is foslfuel! Congratulations, and thanks to everyone that entered!
    Tyler Sylvester
    Mishimoto Automotive

Default Am I stoked !!!

WOW!!! I won !!! How cool !!

Now I get to do some more bonding with the GMC, new hoses will be nice for the upcoming trips dragging the fiver over the mountain passes...

Hey everyone! As a thank you to all of you that signed up but didn't win anything in this contest, we have sent out a special gift to your email. Enjoy!
    Tyler Sylvester
    Mishimoto Automotive