I just finished dropping in a 6.2L diesel in place of the gas 5.7 motor. Everything is pretty much hooked up but I'm having serious problems. The motor isn't turning over. I pulled the motor out of a donor truck and it ran great up until i pulled it. The motor was infront of an automatic tranny but it is now infront of a standard. When the key is turn, the starter engages on the flywheel but the flywheel wont turn. I don't see what the problem could be. I used an alignment tool while installing the clutch and pressure plate. The bell housing bolted right up and aligned fine. The only thing that may be causing the problem is the slave cylinder. It was torn up after the swap so i replaced it. I got it bled partially but it isn't fully pushing against the arm that comes out of the tranny. I'm thinking that maybe bleeding it fully and allowing the pressure plate to be pushed on with full pressure it may solve the problem. When the key is turned the battery sparks which im assuming is because the starter is working too hard and still can't turn the motor. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm lost and have little time left to finish.