Quote Originally Posted by DmaxMaverick View Post
It could be the IP, but I don't know. It could be air, which hasn't been eliminated. Eliminating the IP would be simple: Just replace it (and you may still have a problem with air). Eliminating an air leak requires a process, but a lot less expensive than replacing the IP. If you have a leak, and replace the IP, you still have to fix the leak.

What I would do, knowing what I know about your truck at this time:
Plug in the block heater.
Connect a battery charger (charge, not trickle).
Install a clear line loop at the fuel return outlet at the pump.
Verify the HPCA is getting power on a cold start with key ON. It's the other wire connected to the IP (not on the throttle, if it has a TPS).
Come back after 2-4 hours after connecting charger and block heater.
Injector lines tight, and everything ready for a "normal" start. Crank engine in 15 second intervals (with 5 minutes rest). Watch the fuel return clear line loop. The fuel should push out any air, and you should not see more bubbles. If more bubbles, back to step 1: find/fix the leak.

It started and ran before, which means the IP and injectors are, at least, minimally functional. Something caused the fuel volume to diminish or stop enough to not continue running.
Sorry I don't mean to jump to conclusions regarding the potential for air in the lines, as I said I am now under a timeline to get this thing moving and grasping at any simple fix.
Anyway, I bought some clear line, a fuel cap & schrader valve and will commence to build a tank pressurization setup and check the lines. Considsering the configuration of the van, I cannot get a good look at the IP, but from what I can see there should be ten lines on it; eight (one for each injector) one supply from the secondary filter and one return line to the tank. Is that correct? Diagrams and pictures are not clear on this. I just want to ensure I hook up the clear line in the right spot.