Early this summer I bought a couple of LB7 Duramaxes at auction. A 2002 GMC 3500 standard cab with 11 foot flat bed with 204,000 miles and a 2004 Chevy LT crewcab with 235,000 miles. Both trucks run perfect with no black smoke and no issues. It took me 4 months to get the flat bed sold for 8K. It was in good shape body wise and interior. I would give it a 7 or 8 out of 10. I still have the 2004 chevy and I would say it is a 8 out of 10 condition wise. The injectors show a balance test of + - 1.0. Almost everyone who looked at both trucks were scared off by the fact they were over 200,000 miles. Everyone wanted to know if the injectors had been changed even though the balance test shows them to be fine. Still can't sell the 2004 chevy with Leather/Bose etc, asking $13,500. I have decided to keep it since I feel I would be giving it away for any less. I like the 23mpg hwy and the 17 mpg city that it gets. I think many people walk away from these trucks that have a lot of life left because of rumors about injectors.