Hello all,

I had posted a while back in the 6.5 turbo forum but perhaps I may be better suited here since the engine I have is not a turbo, but an NA 6.5 goodwrench warranty engine.

In my last post, I had discussed a severe leak from the 4x4 700r4 transmission when in reverse. I have since found out that the case was cracked. Ended up replacing the transmission with a beefed up and rebuilt 700r4 and all seems to be doing well. Which brings me to my current question:

My transmission cooler lines are worn out. Corroded, rusty, cracked in some places thereby leading to rubber hose patches that I'm not all that confident in. I want to replace them and LMC Truck sells prebent transmission cooler lines, however, they have two different part numbers, both of which are applicable to my situation:

34-5718: 4x4 Diesel
34-5719: 4x4 TH700R4

As you can see, both are applicable as I have both a Diesel engine and a TH700R4. The truck was originally a 6.2 diesel from the factory so I don't think having a 6.5 makes a difference.

Anyone have any ideas on which is the correct part number?

Here is a current pic of the truck. It's a project for sure, and needs a lot of work, but is coming along:

IMG_4333.jpg