Yesterday, I lost the radiator on the K2500. I had replaced it about ten years ago just after initially purchasing the truck. It actually took me awhile to figure it out - coolant everywhere but the hoses seemed ok, fins seemed ok, and there was no coolant at the bottom of the radiator. I finally saw the vertical crack in the driver’s side end tank that hosed the whole driver’s side of the engine back to the firewall.

After doing my research here and elsewhere, I settled on OSC as a reputable brand. Unfortunately, everyone seemed to be out of stock for the ’92-’93 radiator. It’s the one with the radiator cap on the radiator - the ’94 and up model has the cap on the remote reservoir. Contacting OSC, it turns out that their mold is broken and is not repairable. They are searching other tank suppliers for these tanks but have no idea when they’d be able to restock the radiators.

I could just throw in whatever I can find with the plans to keep checking back with OSC on availability, but does anyone have any other recommendations for a reputable radiator? RockAuto offers a Spectra Premium/Cooling Depot for $325. I suppose the one I had lasted ten years.