Quote Originally Posted by DieselDavy View Post
Kenny,
You say the Allison is no good. What is wrong with it. They are pretty much bullet proof. Maybe it just needs a refresh and then you'd have the whole package!
Talk to "More Power". He's done this conversion and is the master!
Dave

I'm not exactly sure what is wrong with it. The guy that I got it from told me that he had pulled a part out of it also, I will ask him exactly what it was and tm what the symptoms were of transmission failure.
From there I will decide weather I'm look at a rebuild with upgraded parts (best option) or if I need to find a used or remanned one.
I assume if I am missing parts I may be no good for a core charge.. But I could be wrong.

Today I am dropping the transfer case. The deal is is I give him everything out of the red truck, engine, transmission, tcase, hedders, exhaust, rear axle, whole engine harness, computer, motorvation Eprom, and all the parts that I have to rebuild the 5.7l, which includes reworked vortec heads, rocker arms, push rods, edlebrock vortec to tbi manifold, msd Ignition.. Oh and I'm throwing in my system that was in the red truck too. There are 16 JL W3 8s in a wall..
Alllll forr the donor truck!
There's no turning back now 😁

Also- is there a limit of attachments that I can upload??
Kenny