Too bad that there aren't more medium duty GM's out there. I think that over all, I'm going to like the Seneca. It's a pretty much "high end" and heavy duty unit, for a class "C".

The last few days of crawling around under this monster has brought out a new familiarity with every muscle and pressure-spot in this old body! The MH sits on a concrete slab, and the creeper is just 3" of less clearance that I can't afford. So, I deal with the bruises and gouges. Removing 8 half-inch diameter rivets from flat on your back and offset to negate any direct action from a drill, or grinder, just makes life really interesting. Thank goodness that both snubber mounts are on the ground and both air bag assemblies are sitting on top of the springs, with the bolts all in. Anything else that's left to be done, is bound to be a cakewalk, compared to what I've recently endured. That includes one left thumb nail being cracked, across the width, except for a scant 1/8", and still oozing blood, though the thumping, with each heartbeat has stopped. I simply said SSPP, sucking air through my teeth. Yep, that was what I said.