Hey, a couple of months back I acquired a new to me 1996 chevy 3500 That has the 6.5td and 4l80e transmission. When I got the truck it needed an injection pump because the previous owner stole it for another truck. While I was in there I put a new water pump on it and relocated the pmd to the fender. The trucks been running like a champ and daily driving it it's never got over 170 degrees. The other day I finally retired my old rig with a 6.2 diesel and nv4500 because it needed a commercial tag to run so I needed something to tow my tractor with for work. The 6.5 really dosent like towing all that much apparently. You can't run the ac or get much over 50 because you can watch the temp gauge rise steadily if you do and I don't like running stuff at 205 degrees. It also seems to be gutless compared to the old 6.2 diesel but that's another problem. Why is it getting that hot, it has a new water pump and fan clutch. The 6.2 never got above 190 pulling the same load. Also the wastegate and vaccum pump are working. Any help would be appreciated