It sounds like you're still having issues with BCM communication. This can effect the seat/mirror positions, as well as instrumentation. If it were only one or the other, I'd suspect that independent system, but it isn't. To start with, you'll need a Tech II or equivalent to check the BCM communication, outside what you already know. I'd start with decommissioning all key fobs (procedure is in the owner's manual). This should remove any action commanded with the key fob associations until you reassign them. Keep the fob association to none or only one until all the issues are resolved to reduce/eliminate association conflicts. If the seat and mirror issues continue, focus on the BCM and associated grounds and connections. If the procedure isn't responsive at all, suspect a bad BCM. BCM failure or logic conflicts can affect multiple systems, even if they are seemingly unrelated. Instrumentation and key fob associations are BCM functions, at least in part, and is the only common logic system to both. The BCM is located behind the column dash panel. Beware of ANY bright yellow connectors and harnesses. These are airbag system connections. I suggest pulling all the airbag/SRS fuses before going into that.