I have seen my oil consumption, and smoke from the tail pipe, get progressively worse over the years. It is as the point where I wonder if I'm going to be flagged for being a gross polluter and will be forced to (i) deal with the smoke problem or (ii) move to Arizona. I am posting a video that I took while driving up a mountain road. I was pushing it to make it smoke as much as possible (it's not usually this bad driving around town, but it is certainly noticeable, especially under a load.) I constantly have to clean oil off the paint around the tail pipe, the rear of the van is always covered in soot and if you brush up against the rear bumper you'll be bummed unless you are wearing work clothes. I add a number of quarts of oil in between oil changes, the coolant level never changes, I've tested and replaced the crankcase depression regulator, the injectors are new and the injection pump was rebuilt by a reputable group a couple of years ago. My question for the group is: what are the suggested options for a rebuild? I would like to stick with a naturally aspirated 6.2 - ideally a stock setup. I have looked at ordering an engine from Jasper's, I've looked at all the options on ebay, I've looked into local engine rebuilders. Any suggestions? The ideal solution would have dependability, stock parts, fuel economy and low noise. Thanks in advance!

https://youtube.com/shorts/4-aeAsBzYTo?feature=share