I received the following email this morning. If anyone is interested, I can forward your email address to them. MP
========================================

Dear Sir.

I am settled in Colombia, South America. Last year our association was planning to move to Paraguay crossing the Andes mountains (up to 4,000 mts.) and driving on plains at sea level and high temperatures. In order to do that we were renewing an old Chevy Van C-30 model 1979 and we were to install a Duramax/Allison on it.

We made contact with Isuzu Motors and they sent us to a dealer in Miami and they had a new Duramax/Allison package on hand, so we bought it, but we found a series of difficulties that made impossible for us to continue conditioning the van.

So, in this moment the engine is in Miami and we are not needing it. Do you think there is a possibility of selling the engine there? Would you be able to help us find a person to buy this package? If so, what do we have to do? We have all documents in order, a person there to negotiate with and of course, you could verify the engine and transmission condition before any deal is made.

All your help is very valuable. We are looking forward to your answer to this letter.

Very truly yours,
TATIANA FERNANDEZ
========================================