Again EVERBODY this was a complete GEP/AM General Built Engine, bought thru International Diesel out of NEW York. Complete longblock assembly, had a delco filter on it, all the nice little paint marker stripes over the plugs and bolts, plastic plug caps in all of the injector holes, and It came with diffrent motor mount bolts and bellhousing bolts also, + new motor mount clams and the instructions to boot for the new bolt kit. Plus if you look at the pic of my nice dirty gravel road covered engine, you notice a paper tag that is still sticking to the head and block? Not readable but it is there. Sorry about NOT having a pic of the Navistar logo, the Pump was still on the block and could not get a pic of it when (the pump) it was on and when I had the camera out. Geez do I have to bring the block by your house so you can look at it there? Date code is also in the pics I posted in the photo album. What dont you people believe? Oh it also has the larger oil coooler fittings needed near the oil filter boss.